The use of personal or sensitive information on individuals or legal entities by TFT is fully characterised by lawfulness and fairness since we do not:
- employ any form of covert data collection for marketing or digital profiling purposes
- use the information in public directories or pay databases of other parties for marketing
- send promotional messages to users of social networks through digital services such as Messenger or WhatsApp.
Processing of information may be carried out by computer or manually, with all necessary precautions to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information.
The data collected essentially serves as identification information (company name, or name and surname of individuals, address, telephone, fax, e-mail address and tax data...).
Aims of the use of information
TFT Spa uses the information in accordance with Privacy protection legislation for the following purposes:
- for the management of ordinary trade relationships and fulfilling requirements under the law in the areas of civil law, tax law and accounting regulations (the filling in of registry lists for the purpose of correspondence and notices, the bookkeeping of customers and suppliers, the administration of the relationship itself as well as credit management, the fulfilling of contractual obligations and for checking on customer satisfaction)
- for providing support and information in relation to the products purchased and technical assistance for the satisfaction of all obligations provided for under the law
- to promote its products and services and to send information about future business initiatives and new services by e-mail (giving news of new products and services, and participation in fairs)
- for internal anonymous and aggregated statistical analysis and surveys relating to customer satisfaction.
Browsing data is not collected for association with identified interests, but the purpose only of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check that the site is running properly.
The Italian Cookies Law, which came into force on 3rd June 2015, provides that website managers may not install cookies for profiling and marketing on users’ terminals without their being properly informed in advance and without having obtained their valid consent. The website www.tulle.it:
- does NOT use profiling cookies to send targeted marketing messages
- does NOT permit the sending of cookies to "third parties"
- acquires browsing details through Google Analytics in anonymous and aggregated form solely for statistical purposes and to obtain information that will be useful for the improvement of its on-line service. If you wish to deactivate Google Analytics, click here,
Owner and manager of data processing
The data controller is the dyeing and finishing company T.F.T. – Tintoria Finissaggio Tulli Spa, whose registered office is at Via Miglioli, 24 in Segrate (MI) – VAT number 10223310151.
The responsible person for data processing is Marco Spagna.
Communication, dissemination and divulging of data
The company databases are only accessible by persons expressly designated by the Owner as Persons charged with the use of personal information for the carrying out of consultation, processing and comparison while ensuring the confidentiality and security of such data. TFT Spa staff has been trained in personal data security and on the rights to privacy.
TFT customer data may be disclosed to third parties only for technical and operational requirements that are strictly related to the purposes set out above, with regard in particular to the following categories of persons and entities:
- Corporations, professionals, companies or other entities we charge with uses connected to the fulfilling of administrative, accounting and management requirements in pursuance of our ordinary business, including for the purposes of debt collection
- Public authorities and administrations for purposes connected with the fulfilling of our legal obligations
- Banks, financial institutions and other entities to whom the transfer of such data is necessary for the performance of the obligations contractually undertaken.
Discretionary provision of information
Those working in this sector are free to provide the personal information they will have been asked for in the online form at the site www.tulle.it "Request sample". Individuals and companies that do not operate in the textile sector may not fill in this form to request the sending of samples.
Information provided by the user
When an e-mail address is voluntarily sent to us it means the sender's address is acquired as needed for us to respond to requests, together with any other personal information included in the communication.
Consequences of refusal to provide information
Refusal to provide the information will result in the impossibility on our part of entering into contracts and managing the reciprocal trade relations between us.
Duration of use of information
The data will be used or processed for the time necessary to conduct the business relationship and for the next five years from the date of their being obtained. Unless otherwise stated by you, the interested party, such information will be deleted from the server at the end of the 5th year.
You have the right to confirmation of the existence of personal data that concerns you, even if you are not yet registered, and for them to be communicated to you in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain the following information:
- the origin of the personal data
- the purposes of and the manner of use of the information
- the logic applied in the case of the use or processing of information by electronic means
- the identity of the data control owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5 com.2
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the country of persons in charge.
You have the right to obtain the following:
- the updating of, the correction of, or when so interested, the addition to the data
- the cancellation, rendering anonymous or the blocking of information that has been used or processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were originally collected or subsequently processed.
You have the right to oppose wholly or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the use of the data relating to you, even though pertinent to the purposes for which they were gathered
- the use of personal information relating to you for the purpose of sending you advertising or direct sales material or for the carrying out of market research or commercial correspondence.