TFT produces more than 100 tulle items in silk, cotton, wool and synthetic fiber. These items are used in a wide range of sectors, even outside the clothing field. Here is an overview of some of the main sectors served.
- high fashion and prêt-a-porter
- bridal wear
- dance, carnival and theatrical costumes
- products for special occasions (wedding, baptisms, communions...)
- curtains, mosquito netting and tablecloths
- packaging for confections and floral products
- window dressings.
Some of the less common areas in which tulle can prove extremely useful:
- costume jewelry and miscellaneous objects
- bows to announce the birth of a child
- Christmas decorations
- Christmas stockings
- Mardigras floats
- stage scenery
- ribbons and gift packaging
- coupling for leather goods
- aquarium netting
- camping tent netting
- head coverings for the food industry
- nets for foodstuffs
- sachets for soap, lavender.
And the list could go on and on…
Do you want to receive more information? Contact: